The immediate impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Resources and the world of work - Dr Tony Miller
Artificial Intelligence will change the world as we know it within only a few years. Its most significant impact will be on our Human Resource. What is A.I. and what's made it significant? This seminar has a wide appeal but is not designed for IT experts. The event will provide for many organisations the catalyst for swift change to take strategic advantage of what A.I. has to offer.
Discussed will be some of the HR process that can be changed today, suggestions on what’s available and some resources you may wish to use. The evidence so far is that many HR functions have not developed A.I. strategies, in a false belief that A.I. is in the future. Its here now; and its happening and the change is expediential in its growth, we are in the change window for a massive paradigm shift, now is the time for immediate action.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is in a management position. Those responsible for Organisational design, productivity, Workforce Planning. Those who manage processes of are responsible for profitability.
The program is particularly well suited for HR directors and for those who need to know what the next two years have in store for the Human resource.
1. What is artificial intelligence and what is its impact going to be?
The different types of A.I.
A.I. Today what it can do – deep learning, self-teaching computers
2. Human resources – on the front line for a change
The massive impact of employment numbers
The need for HR strategy now
Use of an HR strategic schema
3. How artificial intelligence and process redesign will impact on organisational structures and reducing headcount – right-sizing your organisation
How to calculate exactly how many people you need – Right Sizing
4. Aligning HR processes with AI – productivity measurement and performance appraisal
4. How to measure and automate performance data
Aligning Performance appraisal for future needs
5. Automating Training Needs Analysis and training evaluation
What to do with performance training?
6. Digital footprints and how they can be used to upgrade recruitment and succession planning – the end of testing?
Existing recruitment processes – upgraded
What your digital footprint reveals – this could be the end of testing
Your digital footprint and personality profiling
What exists now and what’s coming
7. The automation of Pay and bonus systems to provide a transparent reward system – the shift from paying for knowledge to paying for results